Game Length (Pool Play, Quarter-Final, Semi-Final, Consolation Games)
B/G U7 - born on or after 1/1/2012 (4v4) B/GU14 - born on or after 1/1/2005 (11 v 11)
B/G U8 - born on or after 1/1/2011 (7v7) B/GU15 - born on or after 1/1/2004 (11 v 11)
B/G U9 - born on or after 1/1/2010 (7v7) B/GU16 - born on or after 1/1/2003 (11 v 11)
B/GU10 - born on or after 1/1/2009 (7v7) B/GU17 - born on or after 1/1/2002 (11 v 11)
B/GU11 - born on or after 1/1/2008 (9v9) B/GU18 - born on or after 1/1/2001 (11 v 11)
B/GU12 - born on or after 1/1/2007 (9v9) B/GU19 - born on or after 1/1/2000 (11 v 11)
B/GU13 - born on or after 1/1/2006 (11v11) B/GU20-born on or after 1/1/1999 (11 v 11)
Game Length (Pool Play, Quarter-Final, Semi-Final, Consolation Games):
- Under 8 Divisions will play Two (2) 20-minute halves and play 7 vs 7
- Under U9 Division will play two (2) 20-minute halves
- Under U10 – U12 Divisions will play Two (2) 25-minute halves
- Under U13 - U14 Division will play Two (2) 30-minute halves
- under U15- U17 Division will play Two (2) 35-minute halves
- Game Length for Championship Games will be a regulation length.
Pool Play games can end in a tie. All Semi-Final and/or Consolation games will proceed directly to FIFA PK’s if teams are tied at the end of regulation play.
For Championship games that end in a tie at the end of regulation play. Two (2) five (5) minute overtime periods will be added. If the teams are still tied at the end of overtime, then they will proceed directly to FIFA PK’s.
- GotSoccer will provide all tournament application and registration software
- PayPal - Once accepted to the tournament, you will receive an email with payment instructions to pay via credit card through PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay online.
- Refunds will be made to all teams not accepted.
- Refunds( entry fee minus $100 for admin fee) will be made if the tournament is canceled due to weather or Acts of God, but approximately one-third of the entry fee will be retained.
- Teams that drop in writing prior to the entry deadlines will be given partial refunds (50% of the entry fee). No refunds will be granted for teams dropping after
- Team selections are made based upon an evaluation of their record. USYS National Cup State and Regional results, as well as, results from major tournaments, league results and the overall record will be used to break ties.
- Applications will be accepted from teams affiliated with USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, AYSO, and FIFA affiliated youth soccer associations outside of the United States.
- Teams must declare their affiliation on the application form. Once declared, teams will not be allowed to participate if using documentation other than from the declared affiliation.
- Hotel Requirements: Teams using hotel rooms are NOT required to obtain them from our approved hotels.
- 2018/2019 player identification cards, medical release forms, and shin guards are required for each player. For USYS teams not affiliated with Cal South, travel papers approved by your state association are required; for US Club, AYSO, or Super Y League teams, approved team rosters must be presented. For International entrants, written permission to travel will be required from your governing body. For all teams, medical release forms are required.
- Every attempt will be made to adjust game schedules to accommodate individual teams or individual coaching conflicts if the Tournament Director is notified once a team is accepted.
Rules for the SWSC Labor Day Classic 2018
- This tournament is A Cal South Sanctioned tournament and opens to all leagues ( including independent leagues )
- This is a Class I Tournament open to USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, AYSO, and FIFA affiliated teams.
- Each team is guaranteed three (3) games.
- Unlimited borrowed players will be allowed.
- Maximum roster size is 18 players (14 for under 8-10). Top quality trophies, as well as individual awards, will be presented to teams finishing in 1st and 2nd place.
- The current FIFA Laws of the Game will govern all games as amended by US Club Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and these competition rules.
- The Tournament Committee shall have the authority to rule on any matter pertaining to this competition. The decisions of the Tournament Committee and Referees are final and are not subject to protest.
- All Administrators of a team will be held responsible the actions of their players, parents, sidelines, and for submission of documents as required for all check-ins. The Tournament Committee will not hear any pleas from parents, guardians, or representatives of players with improper documents.
- All Administrator and player cards must be laminated. Any administrator or player whose card is not laminated will not be allowed to participate in their scheduled game until the card has been laminated. All Administrator and player cards must be presented to the referee at pre-game check-in and your assigned field.
- Only licensed Coaches are allowed to be on the sidelines during the game.
- Referee judgment calls as defined by FIFA Laws of the Game are not eligible for protest.
- All games and tournament Committee decisions are final and not subject to Protest.
- The home team is listed first on the schedule. Both teams are on the same side and all the parents are on the opposite side , shall change Jerseys if the Referee decides that there is a color conflict, and shall supply the game ball(s).
- Shin guards are MANDATORY during tournament play.
Application registration and scheduling software provided by GotSoccer. Payment will be made through Got soccer . You will receive an email after application has been accepted with payment instructions.
If you have any questions concerning application rules, please contact:
41989 DELMONTE STREET
TEMECULA CA 92591
Tournament Director: 951 551 4778