- GotSoccer will provide all tournament application and registration software
- PayPal - Once accepted to the tournament, you will receive an email with payment instructions to pay via credit card through PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay online.
- Refunds will be made to all teams not accepted.
- Refunds( entry fee minus $100 for admin fee) will be made if the tournament is cancelled due to weather or Acts of God, but approximately one-third of the entry fee will be retained.
- Teams that drop in writing prior to the entry deadlines will be given partial refunds (50% of the entry fee). No refunds will be granted for teams dropping after
- Team selections are made based upon an evaluation of their record. USYS National Cup State and Regional results, as well as, results from major tournaments, league results and overall record will be used to break ties.
- Applications will be accepted from teams affiliated with USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, AYSO, and FIFA affiliated youth soccer associations outside of the United States.
- Teams must declare their affiliation on the application form. Once declared, teams will not be allowed to participate if using documentation other than from the declared affiliation.
- Hotel Requirements: Teams using hotel rooms are NOT required to obtain them from our approved hotels.
- 2017/2018 player identification cards, medical release forms, and shin guards are required for each player. For USYS teams not affiliated with Cal South, travel papers approved by your state association are required; for US Club, AYSO, or Super Y League teams, approved team rosters must be presented. For International entrants, written permission to travel will be required from your governing body. For all teams, medical release forms are required.
- Every attempt will be made to adjust game schedules to accommodate individual teams or individual coaching conflicts if the Tournament Director is notified once a team is accepted.
Rules for the SWSC Summer Classic 2018
- This tournament is A Cal South Sanctioned tournament and open to all leagues ( including independent leagues )
- This is a Class I Tournament open to USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, AYSO, and FIFA affiliated teams.
- Each team is guaranteed three (3) games.
- Unlimited borrowed players will be allowed.
- Maximum roster size is 18 players (14 for under 8-10). Top quality trophies as well as individual awards will be presented to teams finishing in 1st and 2nd place.
- The current FIFA Laws of the Game will govern all games as amended by US Club Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and these competition rules.
- The Tournament Committee shall have the authority to rule on any matter pertaining to this competition. The decisions of the Tournament Committee and Referees are final and are not subject to protest.
- All Administrators of a team will be held responsible the actions of their players, parents, sidelines, and for submission of documents as required for all check-ins. The Tournament Committee will not hear any pleas from parents, guardians, or representatives of players with improper documents.
- All Administrator and player cards must be laminated. Any administrator or player whose card is not laminated will not be allowed to participate in their scheduled game until the card has been laminated. All Administrator and player cards must be presented to the referee at pre-game check in and your assigned field.
- Only licensed Coaches are allowed to be on the sidelines during the game.
- Referee judgment calls as defined by FIFA Laws of the Game are not eligible for protest.
- All games and tournament Committee decisions are final and not subject to Protest.
- The home team is listed first on the schedule, shall have choice of sides, shall change Jerseys if the Referee decides that there is a color conflict, and shall supply the game ball(s).
- Shin guards are MANDATORY during tournament play.
- In the event of a no show, the team does not have a minimum of seven players, or is not ready to play within 15 minutes of the games scheduled start time; the team that is late will forfeit the game.
- Forfeited games do not count for games played with regards to a Red Card Ejection.
- Games that are terminated after the start of the second (2nd) half of the official playing time (after the ball has been put into play), due to inclement weather/field conditions, or on the referee’s judgment shall be considered a complete game. The score shall not apply to play-off or championship games.
- Game Cards must be picked up by a team administrator at Tournament Headquarters approximately one hour prior to each game.
- After each scheduled game, the Official Game Cards will be picked up by a Field Monitor, or Tournament Official and delivered back to the Tournament Headquarters Building for processing. Do not take your game card with you
- 6 Points for a Win
- 2 Point for a Tie
- 0 Points for a Loss
- 1 point for each goal scored per a game up to 3 goals
- 1 point for the shutout
- 1 Point will be deducted from a team’s score for that game for every Red Card received.
One (1) point per red card shall be deducted at the end of each game for Player/Coach's receiving red cards.
Any individual receiving a Red Card other than for Violent Conduct will be suspended for the remainder of that game and the next game.
Any individual receiving a Red Card for Violent Conduct will be suspended for the remainder of that game and the next two (2) games.
If a coach is ejected, then the game can be suspended until the coach leaves the site. Any Coach or Administrator whose is ejected must remain away from the immediate area for the next scheduled game also. All Red Cards are reported to US Club and the team’s home association.
- The winner in head-to-head competition,
- Goal differential (goals scored minus goals allowed to a max. of 4 per game)
- Most goals scored
- Least goals allowed
- Most total wins
- Shutout wins (forfeits not counting)
- FIFA kicks from the penalty mark
- Substitutions may be made, with the consent of the referee, at any stoppage in play.
- It is no longer mandatory to Substitute a Cautioned (Yellow Carded) player.
Application registration and scheduling software provided by GotSoccer. Payment will be made through Got soccer . You will receive an email after application has been accepted with payment instructions.
Southwest Soccer Club has partnered with RoomRoster to help manage hotel reservations for the teams participating at the SWSC Summer Classic June 2-3. RoomRoster hotel information will be sent by email.
For team managers or individual families looking for assistance in choosing their hotel accommodations , please either email out Travel Team Coordinators via email@example.com or use the below link to view the availability.
For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialling 1-888-723-2064.
If you have any questions concerning application rules, please contact:
41989 DELMONTE STREET
TEMECULA CA 92591
Tournament Director: 951 216 9983